Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend with Trey

Friday, I had anatomy from 2-3 and then I met Liz and Katie and we walked to the train station so that I could surprise Trey. I definitely didn't know how the train station worked, but now I do because I walked around and I figured out train times and such. When Trey got there, I cried, just a little haha, it was super exciting! We met Katie, Liz and Grace in the mall that's connected and walked back to the bus and took it to Hillhead. Trey and I went to the bobbin for dinner and both got bulmers cider which was super good. I got fish and chips and he got smothered chicken. We went to tesco's after and bought groceries for this weekend. We went to the priory that night (katie, colleen, grace and trey and I). Let's just say creepy. There were SO MANY older guys dancing with younger girls. So we basically got in a corner upstairs and just chilled and drank and laughed at people. We got a free bus ride back to Hillhead because the guy was super nice. Saturday, we toured Aberdeen. We went to a cute Victorian tea house and had lunch. Trey and I had a tuna salad sandwich. It was pretty good. Afterwards, the group went to the Art Museum and toured. Trey and I found the pound saver and I bought bowls and cups and such. We came back to Hillhead and just hung out. We went to the watering hole, and just drank a little bit and came back. Today, we tried the Dunnattor Castle. We took a bus (4.80 round trip) 15 miles to Stonehaven. It was a 2.5 mile hike and it was realllllly pretty. We didn't get to go into the castle because it closed at 3 and we walked in at 3:10. I was pissed, but the view was amazing regardless. We walked around some more and then looked at the WW2 monument and went back into Stonehaven. We went to a pub and had a late lunch. Trey and I split a chicken platter and it was very good. We waited for the bus and headed back into Aberdeen. Trey and I walked back to Hillhead and just took our time. It was really pretty weather today and I enjoyed the time regardless of whether we got to go into the castle or not. Pictures are up on facebook, so look there.

We're going to try and watch the superbowl. Hopefully we'll be able too. Trey leaves tomorrow afternoon. We're gonna go to a bakery for breakfast and then he's leaving. I'll be heading to Dundee on Friday afternoon. Hopefully this week will go by super fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment