Thursday, February 4, 2010

Almost the weekend

Classes have been going well. I'll write out my schedle so you'll know what it is

Mondays:
Anatomy, 2/15, 10-11
Anatomy, 3/1, 3-6
Anatomy, 3/15, 9-10
Anatomy, 3/22, 9-10
Anatomy, 4/26, 9-10, 3-6
Anatomy, 5/10, 10-11

Tuesdays:
Intro to the Gospels, 10-11
Music 12-1
Anatomy, 2-3
Sociology 2, 3-4


Wednesdays:


Thursdays:
Sociology tutorial, 9-10
Intro to the Gospels, 11-12
Anatomy 2-3
Sociology 3-4


Fridays:
Music tutorial 10-11
Anatomy 2-3

So I think I have a pretty good schedule. Trey and I are planning long weekend trips on the weeks that I have Mondays off. Last night me, Trey and the international girls booked our first trip to Edinburgh Feb 26-28. We booked our hostel and our megabus tickets and it was a total of 35 pounds for the weekend. We're also going to Dunnottar Castle on Saturday. It's in Stonehaven and only a 20 minute train ride (8 pounds round trip). We're also going to Loch Ness on the 20th of Feb, Shetland Islands March 11-15 and I'm going to Dundee for Valentine's weekend.

Last night, we went to the bobbin and had drinks and relaxed. I had a vodka cranberry, it was decent. I came home early because I was super tired. I almost fell asleep in a couple of classes today, which sucked. So tonight we're going to chill and I'm going to try and get ahead with homework so I don't have to do anything when Trey is here this weekend :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment