Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nothing new really

I don't really have much stuff to update everyone on. But I figure I should type out a blog anyway. Trey left yesterday, and it felt like the whole apartment thing all over again. We had a fantastic weekend together with all the international people. Sadly, the ran us out of the watering hole, so we didn't get to watch the whole super bowl, not that I care anyway. I've never been a big fan of NFL.

I'm especially glad and thankful for the people that God has put in my life here. It's amazing at how completely different we are, but how much we click and how quickly we've become invested in each others lives. I truly don't know what I would be like without them. my family

We went to the watering hole last night to celebrate Suzanne's half birthday. It was fun, we played drinking games and just laughed a lot and got stared at. i didn't actually drink all of those :)

Today was a long day. I really miss home today. I miss the comforts of the classes back home. The clean air (this cigarette smoke everywhere, will probably kill me.) I miss sweet tea. I miss Chick-fil-a and I miss my friends and my parents. Today has really been just a crappy day. I feel the need to go shop and take a bath. But since I can't take a bath, I will probably go shop tomorrow after my tutorial.

Please just keep me in your prayers that I can start to focus on school work and not think about home so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment