Friday, January 22, 2010

Keeping in touch

So I will have my cell phone with me... however for every minute I talk it will be 99 cent. For every text received and sent it is $1. So my dad has asked for me to tell all my friends to not text or call my cell. I will have Skype, which I use all the time. So find me and add me!

Also, I have a magic jack so here is the number for that...803-391-7444

It's free for me to talk to you using the magic jack, I won't have my computer on all the time but if you have something to tell me that you don't want to tell me on facebook or skype you can call that number and leave a voicemail. When I have my computer on and you want to call and chat, give me a call!

I would recommend using facebook and skype the most to communicate with me. I won't always be at my computer but I do want to keep in touch with everything happening back in the US. And of course keep reading the blog!

Also, if you're into snail mail... or sending me packages of Chick-fil-a or brownies or something ;-) my address is...

Heather Hamby
Room T3
Adam Smith House
Hillhead Halls of Residence
Don Street
Old Aberdeen
AB24 1WU

1 comment: