Monday, January 18, 2010

8 days and counting!

So as the day approaches I'm getting super excited. Today I actually started packing. A few days ago, I laid out clothes that I thought would be good to bring. Then my mom and I went through it and asked would I really wear this and if so, how would I layer it. So I started actually putting things in the vacuum bags. I love those things. I got all my clothes and some extra toiletry items in the bags. I haven't sucked out all the air because my mom hasn't been home to look at the packing job. Haha. But I realized I have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF and I don't like that feeling. My dad and I are gonna take it to UPS or something to check out how much it weighs. I mean I still have 8 days to get it done but since I'm going to Clemson later this week, I want to get this done as soon as possible. I have had difficulties trying to find a pair of boots to wear when I go out... I've been to about 20 different stores, no lie. If they did have boots, they had a size too big or too small. It sucks.

Trey seems to be having a great time and that makes me really happy. This is going to be such a great experience for the both of us and I am so ready to get over there and start this thing!

It's been nice being at home though because it means I can hang out with friends that I haven't had the chance to see in a while. It's nice to catch up and see people before I leave.

Please continue praying for Trey and I!! Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Vacuum bags are in contention for the greatest invention ever haha and I love vacuuming the air out; it makes me feel so productive haha I definitely have too much stuff, but it makes me nervous to leave things behind! Oh, and it was a few months ago, but I found some boots for really cheap at that store Rainbow in the Dutch Square Mall, so you might try there if you're really desperate haha

    ReplyDelete